- "Firm’s protection against disasters: Are investment and insurance substitutes or complements?" with Giuseppe Attanasi, Laura Concina, and Caroline Kamate. Theory and Decision (Forthcoming 2019)
- "Lottery-and survey-based risk attitudes linked through a multichoice elicitation task", with Giuseppe Attanasi, Nikolaos Georgantzìs, and Daria Vigani. Theory and Decision 84.3 (2018): 341-372.
- "Macroeconomic conditions and well-being: do social interactions matter?" with Emilio Colombo and Luca Stanca. Applied Economics 50.28 (2018): 3029-3038.
- "Macroeconomic conditions and health: Inspecting the transmission mechanism", with Emilio Colombo and Luca Stanca. Economics & Human Biology 28 (2018): 29-37.
- "Connecting alone: Smartphone use, quality of social interactions and well-being", with Luca Stanca and Mirian Tomasuolo. Journal of Economic Psychology 63 (2017): 17-26.
- "The Less Extreme, the More You Leave. Radical Islam and Willingness to Migrate", with Chiara Falco, World Development, Volume 88, December 2016, Pages 122-133
- "The Effect of Particularism on Corruption: Theory and Empirical Evidence", with Luca Stanca, Journal of Economic Psychology, Volume 51, December 2015, Pages 219-235
Battiston, P., Gamba, S., Rotondi, V. (forthcoming) "What does a young cheater look like? An innovative approach" in A. Bucciol and N. Montinari, "Dishonesty in Behavioral Economics", Elsevier.