- "Lies have long legs. Cheating, public scrutiny and loyalty in teams", 2018. With Pietro Battiston, Simona Gamba, and Matteo Rizzolli, Econometica WP, WP 67. R&R. The Economic Journal
- "Mobile Phones, Digital Inequality and Fertility: Longitudinal Evidence from Malawi", 2018. With Francesco Billari and Jenny Trinitapoli.
R&R. Demographic Research
"Bombs and babies. Terrorism increases fertility in Nigeria", with Michele Rocca, 2019. Submitted
- "Mobile money and the labor market: Evidence from developing countries", 2019. With Chiara De Gasperin, and Luca Stanca. DEMS WORKING PAPER SERIES. No. 403 – March 2019. Submitted
- "Investment, Insurance and Weather Shocks: Evidence from a Lab Experiment in Cambodia", 2016. With Chiara Falco, Dough Kong, Valeria Spelta, DEMM Working Paper n 10, University of Milano. Submitted
- "Mobile Money and School Participation: Evidence from Low Income Countries", 2017. With Francesco Billari, Dondena Working Papers, Working Paper No. 10. Submitted
- "What exactly is public in a public good game? A lab-in-the-field experiment", 2018. With Pietro Battiston, Simona Gamba, and Matteo Rizzolli. Submitted
- "Overconfidence, Misjudgment, and Market Entry: Experimental Evidence from Panama", 2019. Submitted
- "Impact of Home Gardening on Production and Diet Diversification. Evidence from a Field Experiment in Ethiopia", with Jacopo Bonan and Stefano Pareglio, 2015. WP 312, DEMS University of Milan-Bicocca.